Dubai is one of the most popular travel destinations for tourists from around the world. The tallest skyscrapers, desert safari and shopping hubs are some of the major attractions of this rich city. We can book one of the most luxurious 7 star hotel Dubai studded with. Also, you may try your hands on abandoned cars in Dubai, UAE.
Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the current ruler of Dubai and the prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, wants Dubai to become the top tourist destination in the world. Dubai is expected to attract 15 million tourists from all around the world in 2015.
Dubai is known for its global culture where tourists can experience a variety of food, fun and culture. Let’s get some details about Dubai and its existence before you rush for your flight booking to Dubai.
Here are some unknown facts about Dubai and United Arab Emirates:
1. Dubai is the city from one of the seven Emirates Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. All Seven emirates of UAE work as separate provinces ruled by different Emirs (Kings) jointly under federal supreme council of UAE.
3. Emirates airline is the national airline of UAE , and also one of the most luxurious airlines of the world.
4. Dubai is the most populous Emirate of United Arab Emirates, with a total population of 2,502,715 in 2016.
5. Abu Dhabi covers largest geographical area of 86% UAE and Dubai has only 5%.
6. The Seven Emirates in UAE are- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-kuwain. All the seven emirates have their own flags.
7. Abu Dhabi is the capital of this huge constituency, United Arab Emirates.
8. You just need a common UAE visa to visit all the seven emirates of United Arab Emirates. UAE on-arrival visa policies have boosted the world tourism of the country.
9. Dubai International Airport is the world’s busiest airport leaving London Heathrow behind.
10. UAE scores the second largest GCC (Gulf Corporation council) and entire UAE relies on Oil business except Dubai whose major revenue comes from tourism.
11. Dubai has largest skyscrapers like Burj Khalifa is world’s tallest building with height of 828 meters.
12. Palm Jumeirah is the most miraculous construction of human existence, Palm Jumeirah is one of the three man-made island project of Palm Island.
13. Dubai shopping festival attracts visitors from around the world. Usually festival is held in the first quarter of the year where you get to see huge discounts and traders from different country.
14. The Dubai mall is the world's largest Mall in the area and holds many world records to its name. Candylicious Dubai mall is the biggest sweet shop of the world.
UAE is an epic journey itself to explore. You just can’t miss the morning desert safari and a lot more entertainment mediums to make your travel memorable for life. From Dubai miracle gardens to world’s largest indoor snow park, the list is endless. Do not forget to watch 7D show at Dubai mall.
P.s- Before you put yourself in trouble, make sure to wear decent cloth which does not show much of your body. Dubai policies have got this rule which does not permit wearing improper clothes.